All 49 art Reviews

Moonlit Moonlit

Besides with her Great largely breast nipple is too popped up from my perspective! I think you did a Super decent job, Otherwise! Sexy to say the least but the background isn't Foggy enough and that grass seem a bit tall. However, She remind me of Riven from League of Legends [Please don't Judge me because I heard about the game but Never played it] At least the shadow is good but not too realistic and everything else looks beyond better than what I can do!

oc#1 oc#1

You did a good Highlight on her hair however, Her shoes are a bit small. I think your eye to ear ratio is a bit sloppy however I like the way you colored this Character and since it's Wreck it Ralph you earned the half star. I mean she is actually based on the Mass effect 2-3 Character as a Female Shepherd and It isn't the best RPG game because I prefer Elder Scrolls Online or the 6th one. Her upper bust seems like she's sort of Anorexic but otherwise you did a pretty Splendid job and I think you have some Potential within you!

KingSid1412 responds:

ha ha thanx for the review zimdragonlord.....glad u liked it....I am trying to get better u c...keep reviewing ok...thanx again :)

Alula Alula

not bad, Although her lips seem a bit big Otherwise you did Great! Nice and Decent Concept I suppose ^_^!

This way! This way!

That is magnificent even for a detailed and must Luscious art of technological Character... I like your concept of drawing it has a meaning!!

Valentine Silhouette Valentine Silhouette

*sobs* I'm Sorry Kralissa I just can't Hate anymore, What should I do to improve or criticize myself? I mean I've been a harsh person all my Life and now I felt Loved? That's some cool artwork you Have, Kralissa... I just feel lost and locked in a Dungeon like crap.. I got poked fun of too, Is there any Advice to become a more Handsome man! I really think you put Emotion in your Kralissa Character which is why I loved your art compare to some other artist on the Internet!

Alula and Her Ghost Buddies Alula and Her Ghost Buddies

Interesting concept of Alula! I really like it, It seems very cool and Fantastic Ghost buddies btw! Spectacular job! :)

Twisted4000 responds:

Catwash reimagined Catwash reimagined

Not bad, Although her Hair can be improved so as her bed... You did pretty good I have to Admit to that :) I really Enjoyed this piece of Art! Great work!

draneas responds:

Thank you! It's much appreciated!
Yeah, I just wanted to finish it pretty fast (the tights took me long enough and it was laaaaaaaaaate at night). Hair is my biggest enemy yet, besides perspective and anatomy :D.

Fluttershy Fluttershy

Wow, She looks Gorgeous and all I really like her Hair and Expression! Great work!

Fast Food Fast Food

Yeah, that happens to be most hilarious Skullgirls FanArt I've Ever seen! Great work Especially Ms. Fortune's Expression XD! I truly like it and all!

Samantha Hain Samantha Hain

This seems pretty good although you would've make the background a tad bit realistic and all! Besides that you did pretty good :)