Terrible Teeth Demo Terrible Teeth Demo

not bad for a Great Platform and also this is great now all I need to do is to figure out how to get the Coins... I Jumped once however I couldn't get the coins Properly.. Also I think It's cool... Besides that, It's pretty well made I also like it when you introduce a good Tutorial in the first Level... Unlike Games that doesn't introduce them... which Annoys me... Anyways Cool Concept and I like it, Nice work as always and keep making cool stuff LiLg ~ZDL

operation: zimblermen operation: zimblermen

Interesting, You should learn more interactivity.... That is pretty cool and it's name after me.... You should make enemies attack you further kind of like a Zombie game!! Now that's awesome You work should work more in my Team! Trust me, You'll Love me as a good buddy!

Tower Of Evil Tower Of Evil

Pretty Interesting, For a A skilled Puzzle Game, now this is what every AS2/3 Person must make For a cool Flash! You sir/Madam have unique skills!

JoeRice responds:

Thanks!

Just Give Up Just Give Up

This is horrible, You call this a Flash? You sir are a moron to your Newgrounds society! Don't submit crap like this... I'm better than you at drawing now stop making creepypasta and make some normal Flashes!!

Ski Free or Die Hard! Ski Free or Die Hard!

wow. this happens to be the most addictive game I've ever played yet, It's about Skiing and Freedom.. This makes logical sense although the music does get annoying though! Great Work btw, and keep it up Your Games are really fun to play! I really like the way you design the pixel sprites and all! Excellent job 8/10!

DBuck-Eye responds:

Thanks man! And you can always mute the music, either with the menu, or by pressing '0' (the number). :)

Chocolate Run Chocolate Run

It's alright although the speed gets very repetitive at times, It's okay to say the least a bit above average but the Mechanics may need some work.. other than that you did a pretty well done V-Day Game! I Mean the idea is awesome and all but there are some unusual Prospect of this game. You did pretty good but the pixelating was kind of awkward.. Besides, that the game is alright I shall admit!

Cathode Raybots Cathode Raybots

Wow, This is Amazing Tom! Great work alongside with JohnnyUtah and others Involved in developing this.. Anyways this is the coolest game in Newgrounds by far! Yup, Those Flat screen TV robots are bit of a burden.... heh!

Bleed for Speed Bleed for Speed

Nice work for an HTML 5 Game, it's actually pretty good and yet it's fun although you may wanna add more levels then just some blood stream with clots and all. Also, You may need to add some more enemies and all! Besides, that you did pretty decent I could tell you that much! :)

Mario Sliding Puzzle Mario Sliding Puzzle

Nice

Its better than what I could do. I'm the worst AS person you can ask for. But really It isn't bad, Those people who gave you low scores doesn't know the true meaning of puzzles. Its mario so thats even better than just a plain puzzle. Its pretty nice but the only thing You should improve in is making the puzzle smoother while sliding Because Its kind of retarded when I slide the pieces of the Puzzle. But if you could improve in that area It would be a fun puzzle game. Btw, I solved the whole thing in 52 seconds. It wasn't hard at all, it was a piece of cake

jogo52793 responds:

Very nice job :P

ty for the review.

Mortal Kombat: The Game Mortal Kombat: The Game

Ugh....................

NO offense but its kind of corny because all you did by creating it was hit tests. I could tell because when I hit those characters they feel as if they're suffering no pain. Second, why won't you make a Finish her/screen in the ending? Its really like a rated E game now. Otherwords it seems a but boring now. Its also quite unrealisitic. Unlike the real mortal kombat, this game lacks inactivity and all. Next time just improve on those parts before making any other Mk games....