Saucy Bird Podcast #5 Saucy Bird Podcast #5

Not bad, I was thinking making an Enoazasa News of Randomness. Your voice might suit as a funny Happy Hilarious Anchorman. Nice job, bro! You Teamed up with someone and I like Visual sound effects in the beginning well, You have my word for an interesting Short Flash project if you're interested! Yeah, I like the Jokes and the you guys relaxed within this clip. I could listen to this all day everyday if I felt like it lol! Good work man, keep at it and I might need a voice like you and your buddy's. To promote a funny Collaboration in the Future!

saucybird responds:

heheheh glad ya liked, but oh man soon (next thursday) i will be gone so if it's gonna be something that's coming up hit up SupahFox and Sibor for voice stuff cause they'd be down like brown cows

Nayupenda's Voice Demo Nayupenda's Voice Demo

hat's very emotional your awesome, They need V-Actors just like you where I'm from! That's awesome and I may acquire you to do a Minor Scene in my Latest Flash Project. I just want you to see if you can do something like this as a Bartender. Good Emotional Aspects. Which I like and would like to hear your voice more. Take this from an Experienced guy that had a lot of bad people who ended up suing me while my junk got Photoshopped. I just think you better than her. Way better, Son! Trust me, She can SkullyRain but everyone knows that from Tay Zonday Originally! You have a good Control of your voice unlike me :C Have a Nice and Awesome day for you LAD!

Apathy [Instrumental] Apathy [Instrumental]

Nice, I like it Although As a Techno Artist you shall Improve on different Melodies! I think it's Superb Otherwise.. It Sounds a Bit Jazzy and Yeah It's Pretty Neat! I like it, I suppose It's kind of Catchy.... I say, I haven't seen much Woman like you who can Make pretty Decent Music! That's a Good Sign However... I like Fusion too I prefer Dub-step because it's like Rock meets Trance Type melody although your Metronome of the Beats can Vary! That's the Only Critique and Hint I shall Provide!

Wilhiemthe2nd responds:

Thank you very much for taking the time to review. The repetition in melody at 5:08 onward was intentional, cause epic feeling. I didn't really know Fusion was actually a genre, I just couldn't think of how to describe this piece. I never been good at writing percussion. ^^;

30 Minute Dance Challenge! 30 Minute Dance Challenge!

Good Job! I need to collaborate with good Retro Musicians like you! I am safe and Sound Thanks to your Great Hospitality... You can call me Z.C. or Zim-San! I felt better because your Music influenced me a lot! Thanks for the cool Dance challenge melody!

Prexis responds:

You're welcome.

Jazzebass Jazzebass

Interesting now if only you can make this great music longer.. I like the rhythm and you should love your music too! We can affiliate or partner up as in Industry.. We need more good Musicians like you especially in America!!

Cyberdevil responds:

Thanks for the feedback man! Yeah, a collaboration some time would be fun. There are tons of great musicians out there though, they just need to get recognized, take away the mainstream! :)

RickyTV Voice Demo (2013) RickyTV Voice Demo (2013)

Great work, I really like the way you voice act dude! Nice impressions and all!

RickyTheVoice responds: